Sunday, October 15, 2023

My Home Update

 I have rearranged a little bit in my small house.

Now I can lay in bed watch movies or Thai tv 

πŸ“Ί πŸ“Ί πŸ“Ί

Still, as the house is small and I getting more stuff, it gets a bit “crowded” 

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I like it clean and very tidy, no crap laying around, however the house is small and not much todo about it. I will order a big black storage box from Lotus’.

I will store things not used so often and store it on the back balcony, where it can’t be seen.

😁😁😁


I like to have the curtins open as the house/room feels so much bigger and when it’s not so moist outside, as today, the doors are always open.
πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§



Moved the desk here for better usability of the “machinery”.






I include the bathroom in this blogpost as well, no upgrade here, still the same.



Updated with more pictures 







My shower curtain to block the sun, rain and for privacy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Weather Yesterday

 ☀️☀️☀️ ❤️❤️❤️