Friday, October 13, 2023

Motorcycle Ride

 While putting on my gear and “packing “ I got the idea to drive to Ao Tha Lane, however when coming to the red lights and it just turned red for going straight, I turned left.

Haha this is the drive being changed due a traffic light.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I went to Klong Muang instead, it was a good, slow and joyful ride.

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Nowadays I know what motorcycle riders mean by the “freedom”. 

❤️❤️❤️

I did not take any pictures, I was just out for the ride it self.

Heres a picture of a wet Aerox in the rain as I drove back home to avoid the rain.

I almost made it. I got caught in a rain shower for about 100 meters.

😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...