Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Exercise @ Outdoor Gym

It’s  great to have started with the exercises again.

It was pretty easy going, starting again is the hard part and also to keep it going.

πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

- You can do it Mats!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


New bars and its seems to be of rust frre steel?!?!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great, now I finally can do the monkey hanging, to strech out my back and strengthen hands, arms and shoulders. 



The other exeotools are the same bad quality, I can use some of them.
😊😊😊

I also met Bo, he did not recognize me and if I meet him there again or elsewhere I will talk to him.
… maybe!?!?
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Ok I will say hello, no talking about why-why not!!!

😎😎😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...