Monday, October 30, 2023

Caught in Rainstorm

 Things I realize now, after getting totally soaked in a rainstorm at yesterday afternoon.

⛈️⛈️⛈️

Driving home and knowing that rain is coming any minute, I still did drive an extra long way back home.

I shouldn’t have done that.

😁😁😁


Realized points:

  • My raincoat cannot handle much rain
  • Raincoat is like a sauna when also using protection jacket
  • It’s dangerous and slippery on the roads 
  • You cannot see anything with the visor down or up
  • I must buy a car

The rainy season is holding me back and I stay home more than I want to. I don’t mind staying home, however I want to chose when I stay home, not being forced to stay home.

😇😇😇

I not in a hurry to buy a car, as dry season is upon us. 

☀️☀️☀️

Today the thunder is really heavy and loud, windows vibrating and you can feel it on the floor as well. 

🙏🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explored new Krabi location

 I have seen the from the street and now I stopped by to check it out.  😊😊😊 I bought dinner as usually at Krabi weekend market and drove ...