Monday, September 11, 2023

Krabi Town to buy Motorcycle

 I went to Krabi town to do 2 things.

1: check or even buy a Honda ADV 160

2: buy new shirts at Vogue shopping center

πŸ›️πŸ›️πŸ›️

Buying a motorbike in Krabi seems really stupid as you cannot pay in cash = everything once.

No you have to have a monthly payment plan?!?!

WTF!

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

JJ, the German already told me about it, I refused to believe it.

It is TRUE!

😜😜😜


I need to rethink and replan the procurement of a motorbike!

Now GPX 250 is an option again.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Got some shirts anyways from Vogue!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Update:

I was to the Honda dealer in Ao Nang and I think I could buy Honda Click 125cc and drive away today. Unclear of course, the payment is if I can transfer money from my Thai bank to their bank.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Honda ADV waiting/ordering time - 1 week to 3 months

😳😳😳

I also went to Yamaha in Ao Nang and if I can tomorrow I might buy an Yamaha Aerox 155, I do not have high hopes for this.

😁😁😁

This is Thailand




No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting copies and ready …

Getting ready ! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ Finalizing everything for the big change to Retirement Visa.    Copies of passport, all pages with stamps.  Photo of ...