Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I Smell Something Bad, mould!?!?!

 Yupp!!!

πŸ†˜πŸ†˜πŸ†˜

Damn it.

Mr JJ told me that he got mould in his wardrobe so I got a bit worried my self so I checked mine and also put my clothes outside for some fresh air.

πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

I am fine!

However the smelly crap comes from something else.



I need to go a buy some 100% bacteria killer cleaning  spray at Lotus’s. I think it will help and of course wash it.

🧺🧺🧺

Now I know better and will do more airing-aeration of clothes, the house and stuff.

I am still learning how to live here.

😊😊😊

This rainy season in Thailand!!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Update: I have now cleaned/washed the bag with a 100% bacteria killer soap. 

I also found some disinfectant spray from the “covid era”, I think I can use it for fungus killings.

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...