Thursday, September 28, 2023

I made a mistake

 Yupp a mistake, not a big one!

😏😏😏

I bought a big bottle without thinking it thru thoughtfully.


6 liters, a six pack 1,5 liters is 9 liters 

1. Difficult to pour a little amount 

2. It does fit in the refrigerator 

3. Is only 6 liters 

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

As I said to my self in the store, just try it and figure it out later. Now is later and I will not buy this again.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Update: After using the bottle I realized that it might work anyways.

I can fill used 1,5 liters bottles easily and I actually can buy 2 of these big bottles as 1 can fit one under the seat and one between my legs.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This might just work?!?!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Explored new Krabi location

 I have seen the from the street and now I stopped by to check it out.  😊😊😊 I bought dinner as usually at Krabi weekend market and drove ...