Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Great News from India

 I finally got my tax returns from India.

πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

I am not sure when it was added to my Indian bank account.



However, all that I was able to withdraw from the ATM have been withdrawn.

πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Not enough left on the account to be able to withdraw more.

Now I do not have to wonder and worry about this anymore.

Or?

Lets see what kind of mail(s) I will get from bank or/and company handling the taxes.

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Update info: I withdraw everything as I want to make sure I actually could do it and I don’t want to deal with India anymore, I left that country15 December 2022 and still it messes around with me 

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...