Thursday, September 14, 2023

DURIAN ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

 I bought 2 pieces of Durian fruit, first time for me.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Mix feelings about it:

1. Not specially smelly

2 . Taste is ok, a little bit difficult 

3. Texture is … strange

So many people and so many different opinions about this fruit.

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”


It’s OK and I can understand the different opinions.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

Nothing special…too me.

Sure thing, I could only eat one of the 2 pieces.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I got some free fruits as well.


They are getting old, I guess a couple of hours since they were cut.
I think it still was super good, best pineapple I have eaten.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking at New Furniture

 As I am moving to new house in couple of weeks and want some outdoor furniture there.  I want some patio furniture in front of the house an...