Sunday, August 27, 2023

Lazada Online

 I have now placed my first order via Lazada.

๐Ÿ›️๐Ÿ›️๐Ÿ›️

Lazada is like Amazon, it has everything and lots of crap from China.


I hope I get the product I ordered
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“

I ordered a new monitor as i could not bring my beloved LG 34” Ultrawide monitor from Sweden.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The new monitor is a Dell Ultrasharp 3223QE (u3223qe)

20950 THB it is about 6700 SEK

I got 4800 SEK for my LG 34” when I sold it so a little extra I got this DELL 32” widescreen.
๐Ÿ–ฅ️๐Ÿ–ฅ️๐Ÿ–ฅ️
Janne, my brother has the same and I got to test it out visually in Stockholm and I was very impressed.
Many good reviews on this monitor.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complete Failure

 I did not get a Retirement Visa today.  ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ To make a long story short! 40% of the documents was faulty.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Clock now is almost 4 p...