Monday, August 28, 2023

Cat Fight Night

 Stupid cats !!!

😏😏😏

One cat, Blackie the house cat, had taken shelter (under the raincoat and on the chair) for the night to sleep, another cat came along and started the fight.

πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Š

It only ended in a standoff and with my raincoat being torn.

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’




Thanks a lot, I got to use it once!

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

These raincoats are not really ment to use several times. Just to mention, I have 2 “real” rain jackets from Sweden. These do not cover your legs.

I checked the raincoat for further damages and found the below.

Time to buy a new one.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trimmer Man update

 Made a bigger trimmer part as original is only 15 cm diameter and now it’s 20 cm … I think the electric motor can not hnadle much bigger. A...